Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kyler started Junior Jazz

So Kyler was asking me about basketball and when he could play Junior Jazz. I never heard about when it started in Roosevelt. I had some friends from Altamont talking to me about Junior Jazz and another one of my friends is somewhat in charge of it. So I called her up and I signed up Kyler. He is loving it so much. Every day he wants to practice or has to ask if it is the day of one of his games.
Kyler and Nikki his coach
practicing shooting.
You can barely see him but this is the only one I have of him playing against the other team.
This is how Ryzer watches Kyler's games, in between the bleachers. On top of the bleachers is Molly and her favorite babysitter Mckenzy.
This is Molly and Thatcher. Molly says that is her best friend. They play so well with together and leave me and Sandi alone, so we can watch the kids games.Thatcher is some "GQ" though.

No comments: