Monday, March 15, 2010

Molly's Early Birthday Present From Mom!

Even though we wont be celebrating her fourth birthday until March 23, I took Molly out for an early birthday gift. We went to Disney on Ice on Sat. Just me and her and we had so much fun!!
Molly and I ready to go to Disney on Ice.
As most of you know.. I hate driving in Salt Lake..... so my mom dropped us off and we rode trax and Molly thought that was the coolest thing to ride on a train.
We took these pictures on the way home cause it was to crowded on the way to the Energy Solutions Arena, but the "train" was practically empty on our way home.
We saw Princess Tiana from Princess and the Frog.
We saw Cinderella and Molly really wanted to take a picture with her....
and this is the best I could do.
Here we are waiting for the show to start.
Molly with her new Princess toy... I bought at Walmart for three dollars... killer deal since all the stupid toys at the arena where 20 to 25 dollars. I was so proud of myself and Molly still loved it cause all the other kids that were around us had something like that too.
Mickey and Minnie were there and their car broke down..... So
Donald and Goofy came to help.
We saw most of the car characters
Molly's favorite.... Lightening McQueen.
The Little Mermaid.
Ariel and Prince Eric
Sebastian and Flounder Under The Sea.
The Lion King.
Molly was excited to see "baby Simba with his mommy and daddy"
The Circle of Life song was so cool cause of all the animals they had.
Molly in her Tinker Bell that that she got with Cotton candy, eating popcorn.
They has an intermission and after that it was all Tinker Bell.
Tinker Bell before she received her fairy name.
The Mother Fairy... telling Tinker Bell what kind of Fairy she is.
Tinker Bell and Terrance.
Sringtime. The ending number
Molly wanted me to take a picture of Minnie in her PINK dress.
I had so much fun with just me and Molly. It was good to do something just me and her for a change. I think I am going to make this a yearly tradition for us.

4 comments:

Lacy said...

that looks so fun! My girls would have loved it! Your little Molly is a pretty fairy princess!

The Nielson's said...

SOo cute! looks like you guys had a lot of fun! i love your blog! you're so creative! good job!

Stephanie said...

I need your address, You are invited to a baby shower for Dani next saturday March 27 1-3...call me. I don't have your new address though to send you the invite. We miss you guys. Steff

Lynzi and Sean said...

Fun!! I can't wait till Mayci is old enough to get to do stuff like that. You have such a cute family!