Thursday, March 11, 2010

Molly's first dance performance

I was going to post this the night she danced but I have been having trouble loading her video. So I will have to try that again later. This is Molly dancing in public for the very first time and she actually did it.

Molly in her dancing outfit

Jordan and Molly (a friend from our ward)

Molly got to wear make-up and loved every minute of it. Brant didn't think she would dance so he threatened her and told her that if she didn't dance that he would pull her out of dancing... Sure enough she did it. Even though she didn't want me to leave her sight before they danced. She was so cute and it makes me sad cause she is growing up to fast. I cant believe she is going to be four at the end of this month.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

She's such a little angel! I need to get my girls in dance too. They've been begging me.