Saturday, April 17, 2010

family fun

After we took Patrick out to the MTC. My mom sister and I took our kids to The Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. The kids loved it and it was pretty cool too.
All the kids sitting on a Bull Frog.
Here they are looking through a glass window at a boa constrictor. I just love this picture with Emilee and her head smashed on the window.
My kids in front of some frogs window.
The Penguins are pretty new there so they were pretty popular. The kids loved watching and laughing at them.
They would swim right up to the window right in front of you and just stare right at you!
Then they have a part where you get to ouch the Sting Rays. My oldest nephew was scared of them.... or he didn't want to touch them cause then they might die!.. I love that kid and his imagination.
Ryzer was scared that they were going to really sting him.... this is me comforting him and showing him that they are actually kind of slimy.
Molly and Emilee didn't ever touch one but they loved the water!
This picture explains alot about Molly. If she doesn't like it... this is her why did that or get it off me face. The Sting Ray came up and swan right in front of her and splashed water at these two. It was pretty funny too.
Ky finally touched one and was so excited. (they were soaked after this)
Ry got his fingers on one too and was so glad that it didn't sting him!!
This is my all time favorite picture of all the kids with Ryzer in the middle (center of attention) I total stranger right behind Ryzer and Crista's head right in between Emilee's and Molly's head.
The Jelly fish were my favorite!! They were so cool and so pretty.
They have you go into a black room and have a blue and pink light going through the Jelly fish tank and it was so cool.
If any of you have a chance to go or are looking for things to do in the city. I suggest you go and check it out.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

I love the aqaurium! How were the penguins?