Friday, July 2, 2010

Just another update....

So I was at girls camp all last week and it is so nice to be home, even though it was a blast!! Brant work had a camping get together and since I was all camped out for the week, we just went up for dinner and to go fishing.
Also while I was at girls camp my brother and sister in-law had there second baby. Congrats to Larry and Andy! We went out to see baby Cali last Saturday and I of coarse forgot to take my camera but I did have my cell. Sorry not the best quality.....
Ryzer and Cali
Molly, Brant and Cali
Kyler and Cali
baby Cali and me.
She is so sweet and I am so glad she is finally here.
Anyways after visiting with them we did a little shopping and went to dinner with James and his kids. Then we went fishing in Provo canyon with James and his kids.
The girls, Cierra, Molly and Jordyn
Colton
Kyler
Stetson, C.J., and Ryzer
Brant and Kyler
James and Colton That about all for right now, but my next post will be of the Carrie Underwood concert that I am going to tomorrow with my friends Janessa and Katelynn!!! I am so excited for that!!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

I love when there is a sweet new little one in the fam! How fun!

Dani said...

Hey Jana! Cute little niece! I'm looking forward to your Carrie Underwood blog although, I am admittedly a little envious. I know you probably know by now, but Toby decided not to take the job in Vernal afterall. I'm sorry we won't be neighbors! That's the biggest loss of all and I'm really sad. However, I do agree with Toby that something didn't feel right about it. Still friends? :) Well we miss you guys and the kids and can't wait to see you on the 24th!