Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Stadium of Fire....

The Stadium of Fire was amazing!!!
First the shopping and eating were so much fun. Thanks Janessa and Katelynn.
Katelynn, Janessa and me
Then we got to the stadium and found our seats. So worth the money our seats were amazing!! On the field 20th row... couldn't get better except for the jerk that sat next to us (they left early but not early enough).
They had Lou Diamond Phillips hosting it, and then They had the largest Court of Honor there they had about 100 young men and their moms from around Utah and that was kind of cool.
They did have Carrie Underwood come out and sing the National Anthem which was so Good.
They had the 2nd Generation of the Osmond's there and they performed, which they were pretty awesome too and three other local talents, but they took along time getting to Carrie Underwood!!
Finally the time was right for her to come out and she was AMAZING!!! I had so much fun and really couldn't believe that I was really there.
During her song, Jesus Take the Wheel, She had a note change and then broke out in singing, How Great Thou Art. IT WAS AMAZING and gave me chills up and down my spine.
She was so done to earth and so cute.
I can not get over how good she is. She would hold out the longest notes at the end of most of her songs and then she would be able to go right into another song. She never sounded winded at all.
I am a big fan of Carrie's and I am so glad that I was able to go to her performance. Thanks Brant for letting me go and you staying home and taking care of our kids.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

I'm so jealous!