Friday, June 3, 2011

Fast Update!!!

I know it had been FOREVER since I have updated my blog, but working full time and trying to be a mom is catching up to me. Actually it has worn me out that I am quitting my job to be home with my kids. I am so excited and I cant wait for next week to come cause then I will be able to hang out and be a MOM again!! OK so fist of we have moved again in December....Permanently!! Into a beautiful 4 bedroom home. This was the most recent picture I have of it, but it no longer has a fence around it. That was ripped out by Brant and at first I didn't think I was going to like it but it is growing on me and I am starting to love it being opened.
My new kitchen that I love cooking and cleaning!! (and I hate cleaning)
This is our awesome water fall in our backyard. (not the best picture...but) It was the best thing buying a home that the inside has been totally gutted and redone and a yard that was fully landscaped.
Now for the more recent things going on.
Molly's dance group has gone to two dance competition and placed first in all there routine in both competition and at the end of the year they had awards and she was Ballerina of the Year and was grinning ear to ear!!
She is the cutest dancer out there.She makes us laugh cause we will be sitting around the house and all of a sudden Molly breaks out in dancing all of her dances without any music. She sings the songs that she knows and dances or she dances without any music...she makes us laugh! She is so stinkin cute!!!
This is her tap costumes and my favorite dance she did. As you can tell she is a cute cow.
She is in the very front, and never needed to look at the teacher for reminder hints.
This is her dance routine and this is the one that if you ask her she will dance. She sure does know how to shack those hips too.
Now for my boys....
They have started baseball so if anyone needs us we are at the park Monday thru Thursday for there games.....Then soon Brant and I start softball.
Ryzer hitting the ball from the pitching machine.
Ryzer playing first base.
Kyler playing third base against his buddy Jace and he is on third base.
Kyler up to bat.....
.....Kyler pegged by the pitcher...got a ugly bruise and was terrified to bat again at his next game, but he got up there and swang with all his might. He conquered his fear and I was one PROUD MOMMA!!!
Last (for this time), I did some family pictures for who I consider my adopted family :)
I just had to put these awesome families on here... I love Jax's tongue and how it is constantly hanging out!!
....and the cutest baby boy ever, Jax....I just love this baby so much!

3 comments:

Matty and Jen-i said...

Glad for the update girlie! Congrats on getting a house!! That's so exciting! I love your kitchen and yard! Seeing your little girl in dance and boys playing sports makes me so excited for my kids to grow up. Keep updating :)

Brian and Brandy said...

I love your new house- why haven't I been Invited over yet???? you are such a good Mom your kids are growing up as fast as mine are!! sniff sniff:) thanks for helping us find coy today that was scary you were the only one who helped us! call me and we can get together now that i wont be seeing you as often!!!

Unknown said...

HEY!!!! I actually looked to buy that house too!!! I really, really, really liked it!!! AND... (this is the very BEST part) you actually live RIGHT BY ME!!! COME VISIT! I won't be living here much longer!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed the update to the blog... I promise to update mine more often and not just when something funny happens or on birthday... except for next week. It's Mar's birthday. And THEN I promise to do it more often :) :)