Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer has just begun and so has our fun!!!

We had so much fun at Lagoon. We dragged Patrick around with us so we would all have someone to ride with the kids. We also had Toby, Dani Lachlan and Austin with us too.

Here are the boys on the spinning seat on the merry-go-round

Molly on the merry-go-round. We rode this thing three or four times while waiting for the boys to bring in our lunch.

Waiting for Molly to dance so they could go ride on the rides.

My cute dancer!

We went to the Drive In with the Libbertons and Walkers before Josh left on his mission.

It was Jax's first time going to I have to post pictures of this sweet baby!!

Kyler giving Molly a piggy back ride back to the car from the playground

My boys idol....Elder Josh Libberton!

Me and my favorite baby ever Jaxton!!!

My kids waiting for the movies to start.

We go for walks with our neighbors (aka: family) alot on Sundays and it stopped raining one evening so I told my boys to wear there crocs so they could play in the puddles.

Jumping in puddles

Ryzer slipped and...well you decide.

More puddle jumping

Jax and Molly rode in the wagon

Jax got tired and took a nap on the walk. He is so precious! Then this last Saturday we helped Jaden with his Eagle Scout project.

Us working on the project

Molly even got into it she was a big help.

Ryzer taking a break.

Suzie and Jeremy "torturing" Ryzer, but he is loving all the attention.

The finished project it turned out very nice.

1 comment:

Dani said...

We had so much fun with you guys at Lagoon! Thank you for the invite! It was great to see you two weekends in a row. I wish we could do that more often. I love your new home and am so happy for you! Love ya and miss ya, too! Enjoy all the ball games! :)