Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Carnival!

So a couple of weekends ago I took my kids out to my sisters with my mom and at my sisters kids school they were having a carnival so we took the kids down for it.
Here are all the kids before the ran everywhere.
Kyler, Riley, Ryzer, Conner, Molly and Emilee They did everything from eating, riding in a cow train, fishing, ring toss, face painting, hair coloring, archery, bean bag toss, to the big blown up jumping things.
Molly and Emilee in "Norman"
Riley and Kyler in "Sally"
Conner and Ryzer in "Bessy"
and sweet little Addelyn
Molly and Emilee jumping and loving it!
Ryzer sliding on his buttock, but after that he found out that is was funner on his belly.
Riley was in bouncing heaven.
Conner always had a smile on his face after every time he came down the slide or won the "race".
and Kyler being Kyler and having fun even if other kids were pushing him around and making him fall over.
They had a blast. Thanks Crista for a fun weekend.

No comments: